trying to start a job and maintain a blog at the same time, was hard to juggle. now, i feel like i am better at spinning plates, we will see how it goes.
since i have numerous things i'd like to talk about here, but not a lot of thoughts planned out on them, i don't want to approach them just yet.
so in honor of this day hallmark created for us to say we love each other, here is a list of things i'm loving right now.
1) the un-follow button on facebook. it's my bff
2) kickboxing. i finally made it back to my muay thai gym here in louisville and it is making every day awesome. i love punching things, i forgot about that. and i love the community there.
3) chance the rapper. tribe called quest. bruno mars. all day, every day.
4) coffee. i miss coffee in a bag...but at least i still have it!
5) my job. it's so nice to have two jobs, back to back, that i have always enjoyed monday.
6) house hunting. it's a big learning experience for the second time. finding where i'm going to spend the next few years is fun to dream about.
7) planning trips for this year. finally going to make it out of a texas airport!
8) being back in louisville. i always said never. louisville has this weird magnetic field around it. you may leave, but you'll always come back.
9) being able to drive a car again. it's among my favorite things
10) connecting with people i haven't seen in awhile, now that i'm back home. it's fun to see and discuss how things have changed.
this day of love doesn't have to suck afterall.